Haus der Jugend
Haus der JugendShare
A specialist when it comes to school groups, Haus der Jugend offers modern en-suite rooms and youth-focused facilities in a fantastic location overlooking the lake and the town of Zell am See. You’ll also be conveniently close to the Areit gondola and the ski bus stop, for easy access to the pistes.
Relax in the lounge area, bar or TV and DVD room after a hard day’s skiing. For those with any energy left, there’s table tennis, table football and a disco room, or you can head in to sample the après ski of Zell am See. An Internet corner and Wi-Fi is available for your students to keep their parents up to date with their snowploughing progress.
- 1,600 metres from the Areit gondola
- Two kilometres from the resort centre
- Ski bus 600 metres away
- All with private facilities
- Two to six beds
- TV in adult rooms
- HTS allocation: 50
- Total beds: 110
- Reception with safe
- Internet corner, TV, DVD, Wi-Fi
- Dining room, lounge area, bar
- Recreation rooms, disco
- Table tennis, table football
- Ski storage, drying room
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed or hot lunch (available at a supplement)
- Three-course dinner (self service) with salad buffet
5700 Zell am See
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins by ski bus
Still haven’t found the hotel you’re looking for?
to talk to one of our experts