Jugendhotel Austria Rauris
Jugendhotel Austria RaurisShare
This is an experienced and welcoming youth hotel in Austria and as such, school parties will find an excellent mix of in-house facilities alongside all the fun and thrills of outdoor sports within the Rauris ski region. A capacity for 100 guests provides more than enough student sleep space with rooms arranged in a four to six occupant fashion and Party Leader rooms on a two bed basis. Aside from the simple and comfortable accommodation you'll discover a good choice of après ski action with table tennis, darts, pool and table football adding to the activity levels after dark. An on-site disco provides many more reasons for students to be cheerful as will the indoor climbing wall, and TV/DVD room which comes complete with projector. With three dining rooms, several chill out areas, and free internet access the Jugendhotel Austria Rauris has left no snow-covered stone unturned when it comes to things to do. Après ski in Rauris consists of bowling, ice skating, cafés and discos with Zell am See just a short drive away. In a nutshell: loads to do on-site with ski bus stop outside.
- Comfortable youth hotel in Rauris
- Capacity for 100 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 4 – 6 students
- Party Leader rooms are en-suite and suitable for two adults
- 3 dining rooms and several common rooms
- Table tennis, table football, darts and pool table
- Climbing wall
- TV/DVD and projector for film nights
- Ski bus stop outside
- Around 15 miles from more apres ski in Zell am See
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 minute drive
Still haven’t found the hotel you’re looking for?
to talk to one of our experts