Situated four kilometres from the Obertauern ski area, Jugendhotel Felseralm provides school groups with easy access to leading-edge ski lifts and offers a range of après-ski activities, including bowling and discos.
On site, the hotel is jam-packed with group-friendly leisure facilities, from air hockey and basketball to volleyball and table tennis. One of the most popular hotels in our portfolio, groups keep coming back for the warm and friendly atmosphere. Split into four sections, the hotel also allows each party a certain level of independence.
Ideal for school groups, en-suite rooms come with between two and six beds. Other facilities include five recreation rooms, a small cinema, and a bowling alley (charge applies). Group leaders can grab five minutes to themselves in the sauna (free of charge once a week), which is only available for the adults. There’s also a traditional Stube and a bar.
- Three and a half kilometres from the Kehrkopf chairlift
- Four kilometres from Obertauern
- All with private facilities
- Two to six beds
- TV, hairdryer in adult rooms
- HTS allocation: 100
- Total beds: 250
- Reception with safe, Internet corner
- Five dining rooms, bar, Stuberl
- Five recreation rooms, disco room, karaoke
- TV and large-screen projector, small cinema
- Bowling alley (extra charge)
- Table tennis, darts, volleyball, handball, basketball, table football, air hockey
- Large sports hall, gymnasium, whirlpool
- Sauna for adults (free once a week), Wi-Fi for teachers
- Ski storage, drying room
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunch
- Three-course dinner with salad buffet and soft drinks included