Hard to beat for location and proximity to the slopes, the Alpincentre is a youth hotel run by Young Austria and geared up to support school groups. The Schaidberg chairlift is directly in front of the building so groups can make their way to the slopes of Obertauern with ease every morning. The beginners' area is within walking distance too.
Bedrooms are set up to sleep 4-6 students and all rooms come with private facilities. Breakfast and dinner are served in the large dining room and hot lunch at the hotel is included in the package - or opt for a packed lunch if you prefer. After a full on day of exploring the 100km of piste, those who still have energy have many options for evening entertainment. The hotel benefits from in-house karaoke, disco area, game rooms with ping pong, pool tables and table football, a sports hall and lounge area for quizzes and games. The centre of Obertauern is just a short drive away for shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Schaidberg lift adjacent to hotel
- 1km from Obertauern centre
- Beginners' area within walking distance
- All with private facilities
- HTS allocation: 50 beds
- Total allocation: 210 beds
- Lounge area
- Two game rooms including table tennis, table football, billiards and air hockey
- Multimedia room
- Karaoke and disco
- Sports hall
- Ski and boot storage
- Breakfast buffet
- Hot lunch at hotel or packed lunch