Hotel Malteinerhof provides groups with tastefully appointed rooms and a high standard of accommodation. Your group will sleep in en-suite bedrooms set up for two to four occupants, and the hotel has an overall capacity of up to 70 guests.
The Malteinerhof’s recreation room has table tennis and table football ready for when you come off the slopes at the end of the day, and party leaders can grab some time to themselves in the complimentary sauna and traditional Stüberl.
Staying not far from the motorway, it’s easy to get to the Katschberg ski area. With access to two large dining rooms, you’ll have plenty of space to hold your own entertainment in the evenings, or you can pop over to Gmünd, just a short drive away.
- 300 metres from the village centre
- Six kilometres from Gmünd
- 30 kilometres from the Katschberg ski area
- All with private facilities
- Two to five beds
- TV, safe, telephone
- HTS allocation: 50
- Total beds: 60
- Reception, central safe
- Two large dining rooms for evening entertainments
- Recreation room
- Stüberl, bar
- Table tennis, table football
- Sauna (free of charge for adults)
- Ski storage, drying room
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunch
- Three-course dinner