Jugendgästehaus Mauser Mühltaler
Jugendgästehaus Mauser MühltalerShare
Situated in the resort centre, Jugendgästehaus Mauser Mühltaler is conveniently located close to local amenities, après ski and ski lifts. The bus stop is right outside, with a range of sports, skating facilities and pizzerias available nearby.
Returning to the warm and friendly atmosphere at the end of a day’s skiing, you’ll stay in en-suite rooms, which comfortably sleep between two and 10 people. Groups sit down to healthy portions of homegrown produce within the stone-vaulted surroundings of the dining room.
You’ll also have access to a TV and DVD lounge, which has a big screen and projector for movie nights. There’s also a traditional Stube, air hockey and table football among a range of other activities available on site.
- In the resort centre
- One kilometre from Speiereck-Grosseck lifts
- Ski bus outside the hotel
- All with private facilities
- Two to 10 beds (eight and 10-bed rooms have two bathrooms)
- TV in adult rooms
- HTS allocation: 50
- Total beds: 100
- Central safe, Internet corner
- Two dining rooms, bar, Stube
- Disco and entertainment room
- TV, DVD, beamer
- Table tennis, table football, darts, billiards, air hockey
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunch
- Three-course dinner and salad buffet
This resort is also known as Jugendgastehaus Mauser Muhltaler
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins by ski bus
Still haven’t found the hotel you’re looking for?
to talk to one of our experts