Jugendgästehaus Mauser Mühltaler
Situated in the resort centre, Jugendgästehaus Mauser Mühltaler is conveniently located close to local amenities, après ski and ski lifts. The bus stop is right outside, with a range of sports, skating facilities and pizzerias available nearby.
Returning to the warm and friendly atmosphere at the end of a day’s skiing, you’ll stay in en-suite rooms, which comfortably sleep between two and 10 people. Groups sit down to healthy portions of homegrown produce within the stone-vaulted surroundings of the dining room.
You’ll also have access to a TV and DVD lounge, which has a big screen and projector for movie nights. There’s also a traditional Stube, air hockey and table football among a range of other activities available on site.
- In the resort centre
- One kilometre from Speiereck-Grosseck lifts
- Ski bus outside the hotel
- All with private facilities
- Two to 10 beds (eight and 10-bed rooms have two bathrooms)
- TV in adult rooms
- HTS allocation: 50
- Total beds: 100
- Central safe, Internet corner
- Two dining rooms, bar, Stube
- Disco and entertainment room
- TV, DVD, beamer
- Table tennis, table football, darts, billiards, air hockey
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunch
- Three-course dinner and salad buffet