Situated at the centre of the quaint village of Ramingstein, the Hotel Durigon provides school ski groups with a great base to ski Oberlungau. The eye-catching 14th century building is suitable for schools seeking sole occupancy with 100 rooms featuring up to 5 beds. Each cosy bedroom at the Hotel Durigon hosts its own private bathroom facilities. The Hotel Durigon features public areas fit for evening entertainment, while a DVD rooms allows for groups to relax with a film after a day on the slopes.
A bus stop positioned just outside the accommodation means school groups can access the many unspoilt towns found in the region. The beginner ski slopes in Mauterndorf are just a short ride away, while the accommodation is also well positioned to access the uncrowded slopes of Fanningberg.
- Approximately 20km away from the Fanningberg, Mauterndorf and St Michael ski areas
- Traditional Austrian guesthouse at the centre of the village
- Based in the peaceful location of Ramingstein
- Groups can have sole occupancy
- 100 beds with en-suite bathroom facilities
- Maximum of 5 students per room
- Space for evening entertainment
- Film room
- Bus stop outside the accommodation
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunch
- Three-course dinner
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 20 km
Still haven’t found the hotel you’re looking for?
to talk to one of our experts