About HTS Total Ski
As the Austrian market-leader, we are proud to specialise in all-inclusive ski holiday packages within Austria and its surrounding countries. Austria offers a consistently high standard of accommodation, excellent ski and snowboard equipment, superb Austrian ski schools and, as a result of the indigenous Alpine population, an exciting entertainment and recreational infrastructure – all combining to create the perfect European school ski trip.
Why book with HTS Total Ski?
- We have the biggest choice of resorts in Austria
- Unrivalled expertise and local knowledge
- Permanent contracts and operations team based in Austria
- Regional Account Managers to visit schools and assist as required
- Resort representatives who speak the local language
- Fantastic value for money, with destinations to suit all budgets
- Free helmets included for every student
- 6 x 4 hours ski tuition PLUS 1 hour supervised lunch
- No lift pass supplements in Austria for youths aged 17 or under
- ABTA and ATOL protected / Full School Travel Forum (STF) members
If you have any questions about your booking just get in touch either by phone 01273 320992 or email your tour administrator.
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number V378X. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure.
Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.
2018/2019 is now on sale!
Planning on organising a school ski trip? Grab a cuppa and explore our brochure online to find the
best options for your school!