Bardonecchia School Ski Tours
- one of the original ski resorts that hosted the first Italian Ski Championships in 1909
- Was Selected to host all snowboard races for the 2006 Olympics
- A modern ski resort with every comfort
- Splendid mountains with peaks over 3500m
- Immaculately prepared pistes
An excellent snow record with a top class reputation. Starting at 1,300m, skiing goes up to a fantastic 2,750 m above sea level, providing excellent good conditions throughtout the season. The lower slopes are covered by a network of cannons providing artificial snow cover when required and helps to maintian the base for the early and later ends of the seasons on the lower slopes.